Need help with importing edge impulse model onto stm32 CPU, Key detect (similar to Shawn Hymel's Microphone video)

Hello,

I’m currently working on a project using the STM32G491 MCU and the Adafruit I2S MEMS Microphone Breakout - SPH0645LM4H to detect human speech and classify it as either “yes” or “no”. I found inspiration from Shawn Hymel’s YouTube video “TinyML: Using Machine Learning on Microcontrollers to Recognize Speech: Shawn Hymel”, where he demonstrates a similar project, although with a different processor.

I’ve encountered challenges trying to adapt the project to work with the STM32G491 processor. Despite my efforts, I’ve been facing difficulties, particularly with path errors when attempting to integrate the model into the STM32 example code provided in the video.

If anyone with experience or knowledge in this area is available, I would greatly appreciate assistance in understanding how to adapt Shawn Hymel’s project to function effectively with STM32G491 processors. Any guidance or insights would be immensely helpful.

Thank you.