Nathan Build Log

Hello. My name is Nathan and I am new to electronics. It took me a long time to figure out what i wanted to do with my life, but I’m excited to say that i want to be an Electrical Engineer. I am just finishing up my transfer degree at a community college where i hope to transfer to Washington State University for my EE degree. I used to be a mechanic for Harley Davidson and i love to fix things. I could trance wires and fix them easily enough but when i came to a bad components ie. gauges,radios,amps. All i could do is replace the unit. I want to learn more about electronics so i can troubleshot these things and fix them myself is possible.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum and the course, Nathan! Your hands on knowledge and troubleshooting skills will serve you very well in the electronics space, I believe. Looking forward to seeing your progress!

Slow to start, but I want to play around with nixie tubes for my first project. Building a clock seems like a good place to start. I dont know much about them (no real research done yet). Any advise?