CEP015 - Finishing Prototypes with Zack Freedman

Originally published at: https://contextualelectronics.com/cep015-finishing-prototypes-with-zack-freedman/

Zack Freedman is a prototyping engineer turned YouTuber who makes bombastic videos about 3D printed creations and getting projects across the finish line. He joins Chris to talk about his past hardware designs and what he will be building next.

3 Likes

I have resisted watching any of Zack’s YT videos because of the thumbnails (why am I deterred by what the results indicate appeals to most YT viewers?). But because this had the CE stamp of approval, I watched it and I think it was one of the best CE Podcasts yet. Can’t quite put my finger on it but perhaps because it went beyond uncovering the interviewee’s personal journey into some quite philosophical topics (without getting heavy) and some very honest talk about interesting stuff (startup “tactics”, economics, applied market strategy). Thanks Chris!

Nice of you to say,l. Zack was very willing to cover those topics, which made things easy for me.