CEP011 - Environmental Monitoring with Conservify

Originally published at: https://contextualelectronics.com/cep011-environmental-monitoring-with-conservify/

Welcome, Conservify! Our guests today Shah Selbe Jacob Lewallen Bradley Gawthrop Show Notes Conservify is creating the FieldKit, a new modular system for environmental monitoring for research scientists and citizen scientists. FieldKit goes arboreal Testing for wild hardware Open source! Check out the hardware and firmware on Github The hardware FieldKit weather Fieldkit enclosure Upper…

I just realized the Contextual Electronics podcast is different from the Amp Hour. I now have a new series I need to subscribe to!
It looks great.
Akiba

Oh yeah! Different guests, different topics, different format (video). Maybe I should make it more clear that there are two different podcasts now?

Cross-promote each within each.

I like it a lot. I think there’s more ahem “context” with the technology. There’s more of a story behind the technology and a theme that runs in the episode. Also I like that you keep things real and aren’t trying to cheerlead the tech but to understand the reasons why it was made, how it was made, etc.

Thanks, that’s what I’m going for!

1 Like