Bipolar ionization device

I get the occasional post from the service Maven.co. They connect companies conducting research with consultants. Do you know anything about bipolar ionization devices? - contact maven.co if you want to consult on this question:

Also, tell us too :wink:

Maven.co Request for Consultation:

TITLE: Bipolar Ionization Devices

DESCRIPTION: I would like to learn more about the properties and characteristics of bipolar ionization devices used for air purification and disinfection. In particular, I would like to discuss the voltages produced by the electrodes, materials used for the electrodes, electrode geometries, ion producing, and what impacts the ion output. Also, I am interested in a better understanding of effective ways to measure the voltage on ionization device electrodes and any drawbacks associated with the use of Gerdien condensers.

(Note: If you are not familiar with this topic but know someone who is, please refer them to Maven using the link provided below.)

CLIENT TYPE: Corporation

If you accept this invitation and are selected by the Client to participate in this Consultation, you will be paid at a rate of $90.00 per hour for your time.

Thanks for the link. The interested party will get a fair primer on these devices if they watch a few of Big Clive’s YouTube videos on ionisers (and maybe some of his ozone videos, where chat may stray into ionizers too). His website has a page on it too but the videos probably have more information for anyone prepared to watch them.